Thursday, January 19, 2017

Make Money Blogging Part 2



Now you have your setup.  It's time to get a website.  You can go with a free one, but it's better to have your own website with your own name.  To do this, you will need a host like blogger or wordpress. Wordpress allows you to buy themes to make your blog look more professional, but I like weebly and their themes. Take a look at weebly for those extra special themes.
Weebly - The Easiest Way To Create A Website


I also really like NameCheap for registering your blog's web address. They can be found here: Register your domain as low as $0.88/year


You will then need to find companies that will pay you to post.  I would recommend joining shareasale.  Shareasale

shareasale.com

You can search your blog's theme on shareasale and find companies that allow you to become an affiliate.  I like that it's all in one place and I don't have to remember 20 websites.  I can log into one site and see it all.

I know this sounds like a lot of info all at once, but it is really important to nail down your theme and go with companies that fit your niche.  You will get better sales if you stick to what your customers want.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment