Sunday, June 12, 2016

About Me/Contact Me

Emma Francis is a stay at home mom of four kids living a dream life of homemaking and housekeeping.  I love cooking, being frugal and anything organizing.  This blog will be full of recipes, tips on cleaning and organizing and all things fun and frugal.  I am a mom, so you will also see articles on family and friends and fun things to do with kids.  I am vegan, but my family is not, so you will see a lot of recipes that are vegan or have an option to make them vegan because that is how I cook.  I look forward to serving you!


Want to contact me?  You can email me at  Emmafrancisishome@gmail.com



© Emma Francis and EmmaFrancisishome@bloger.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emma Francis and EmmaFrancisishome@blogger.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment