Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Confession time- Lunch and Snack today

Here is what I am eating for lunch and for a snack later.  So you will notice that I post a lot of vegan meals.  I confess though that I do not consider myself a vegan.  I eat vegan meals at home, but if I go to a cookout at a friends house and they serve hotdogs, I eat hotdogs.  If it is Thanksgiving, I eat turkey.  I save meat for special occasions and that means that I am not a true vegan.  A true vegan sees their eating as a way of life, and I put people and friends first, over veganism.  Most of my friends don't even know I am vegan because if we go out, I tend to order a salad.  I guess you could say I am a closet wanna be vegan?


For lunch I had wraps with hummus, cucumber, tomato and some other vegetables along with watermelon.  For a snack I will have homemade tomato sauce with a whole wheat pita.

YUM!  What are you having?




disclosure info here

No comments:

Post a Comment