Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tuesday Chore List



Our weekly organizing chore this week is a big one. We will do a spring clean on our clothing. All of the clothing in the house. Take winter coats, hats and gloves and store them away. Bring out the spring and summer items and toss anything that doesnt fit or is worn out or tired looking. While Konmari would suggest you throw all of your clothing onto your bed and start sorting, I am a mom and that is just not going to work for me. instead, I will put all the winter clothing away, sorting it as I go, then I will get the summer clothing out and put it all away. While I am looking at my summer things, I will make a list of anything that is needed and later this week I will shop for it. Dailies: Make sure all items for dinner are available and make a list of anything needed Clean up all breakfast dishes. Wash them and put them away Quick clean main bathroom: Wipe off counter and sink, wipe off mirror. Put anything away that was left out. Make beds Start a load of laundry Fold and put away a load of laundry Wipe off kitchen counters and sink after each meal Sweep kitchen floor after dinner Scoop litter box Go through mail and either throw it out, deal with it or put it into the decision file Run the dishwasher Unload the dishwasher Close the kitchen at the end of the day Weekly: sweep all floors and Grocery shop Monthly: Organize clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment