Sunday, May 15, 2016

I have a confession

I have a confession.  Emma Francis is fat.  Just two years ago, I was a normal weight and very active.  I had a very stressful year, and the result was a weight gain of about sixty pounds.  Yes, that is well over a couple of pounds a month.  I also had an injury so I couldn't workout which just compounded the problem.

It is time to do something about it.  So instead of just a household blog, I am going to add diet posts to this blog as well.  I am going to start the Dash Diet for a Younger You tomorrow.  I prefer this diet to their weight loss diet because the gold book has you eliminate all fruits the first week, and to me that sounds unhealthy.  I want to plan my meals today and start the diet tomorrow.

I also intend to add some exercise.  I recently had surgery so I will have to start slow with walking, but my goal is to walk every day.


Tomorrows meal plan:

Breakfast:
2 egg whites
1 slice whole wheat low calorie toast (I use pepperidge farm)
4 ounces of orange juice mixed with carbonated water

Lunch:
Hummus on pita with chopped cucumber and chopped tomato
chopped cucumber and tomato as a salad
strawberries

Dinner:
super quick chicken stirfry
1/2 cup white rice

snacks:
grape/pineapple
almonds
1 ounce cheese

I am going to a girls club so I plan to make kabobs with cheese, grape and pineapple on them.  This will count as my cheese and fruit as my snacks.

Comment below if you want to join me on my journey!

© Emma Francis and EmmaFrancisishome@bloger.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emma Francis and EmmaFrancisishome@blogger.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment