Sunday, May 15, 2016

Today we will clean out the fridge then plan our weekly menu. When we clean out the fridge, it allows us to see what items are hanging around that need to be used. These will go into the first few days of the menu plan. Here is my menu for the week: 
Beef tacos, rice along with chips and salsa
Hawaiian bowl with rice
Mahagony chicken with rice, green beans
Beef roast with potato and carrot (using my aroma rice cooker to make this)
Ham steaks, mashed potato, broccoli
Homemade pizza – everyone tops their own and salad
Grilled pork tenderloin, Brussel sprouts, salad and oven roasted potatoes


I dont know about your family, but I find with mine that if it is out of site it is out of mind and it goes to waste.  When I cut up fruit or put leftovers into a storage container, it goes bad because no one eats it.  I found these containers on amazon and decided to spring for them.  I cant believe the difference clear containers make.  I put the clear container at eye level and the food gets eaten.  
Pyrex glass storage bowl set **********

 
Hawaiian chicken bowls



Mahagony chicken



No comments:

Post a Comment