Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday Chore List

Make sure all items for dinner are available and make a list of anything needed Clean up all breakfast dishes. Wash them and put them away Quick clean main bathroom: Wipe off counter and sink, wipe off mirror. Put anything away that was left out. Make beds Start a load of laundry Fold and put away a load of laundry Wipe off kitchen counters and sink after each meal Sweep kitchen floor after dinner Scoop litter box Go through mail and either throw it out, deal with it or put it into the decision file Run the dishwasher Unload the dishwasher Close the kitchen at the end of the day Grocery shop Organize summer clothing Weekly: sweep all floors This week we are going to organize our summer clothing. This may take a while, so I have dedicated several days to it. Plan on spending about 30 minutes each day (more if you have time) until you have gone through each family members clothing and written down what they still need. I just cant handle the Konmari thing where you throw them all onto the bed and sort through them. It is too much for me. I would end up sleeping on my clothing. Instead, I will pick a section of my closet and sort through that section each day. I will take donate clothing to the van when I am finished, but I will not go to donate until I am finished with the clothing. Feel free to reply with your struggle to organize!



No comments:

Post a Comment